Interested in League play?
A little more competitive, a little more action.
Leagues are a great way to learn and grow your axe throwing game.
STANDARD LEAGUE BASICS
- We are WATL or World Axe Throwing League affiliates and follow rules and standards for league play.
- Leagues are an individual competition (everyone will compete as singles as opposed to pairs or teams)
- Leagues are 8 weeks long and 1 day/night a week where you will have 4 matches. A match is 10 throws.
- Previous League players can get 10% off their next season league fee
- League players can add on membership for throwing any time. The sooner you sign up and pay the more time you have for your membership.
- New League players who “bring a friend” can both get 10% off the league fee
(discounts can only be applied when booking onsite or over the phone)