LEAGUE RULE CHANGES for 2021
WATL has released new gameplay rules for 2021 leagues starting with Winter.
Please familiarize yourself with the new rules here.
The most notable…
- Addition of inner 1.5″ bullseye and a 5 point ring
- Open Killshots
- Leagues are 8 weeks long and 1 day/night a week where you will have 4 matches. A match is 10 throws.
- For more info, please check out WATL for rules and our videos for examples
Standard is $125 + tax per person. On Jan 10th the price goes up to $135 + tax
NEW! Standard League start dates
Wednesday, January 13 at 6:30 > Championship March 3rd
Sunday, January 17 at Noon > Championship March 7th
Depending on interest (number of people who sign up for what and which day) will greatly determine our schedule. Right now, we are offering Sunday at Noon and Wednesday at 6:30p options.
Some what-if examples:
Somewhere between 0 and 4 people sign up on Sunday >> We will eliminate that day altogether due to not enough people.
We have 15+ people sign up for Wednesday >> We may add an additional weeknight so the length of league stays under 2 hours.
Only 5 people sign up for Standard >> We will cancel. Sanctioned Leagues must have a minimum of 6 players.
NEW! MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP
We are ready to provide a membership for $39/mos! Membership allows a player unlimited throwing time. Come in any time we are open and throw for any length of time -subject to lane availability. Therefore, the add-on option to League is no longer available but League Players do receive a perk – read on below!
Ready to start your membership? Learn more here.
- Previous League players can get 10% off their next season
- New League players who “bring a friend” can both get 10% off the standard league fee
- New! League Players with membership will receive a $10 gift certificate to use at any Red Hat business, Gone Axe Throwing, Gone In 60 Escape Games, or Gone Mad Rage Room.