We are seeking outgoing, energetic guys & gals to host events at our downtown Peoria location. We are looking for fun, upbeat people!
The most important quality of our Master’s is that they LOVE hosting. We encourage building rapport with our guests and ensuring everyone is having a great time! Masters possess awesome communication skills and the ability to engage large groups of people.
What We Provide:
• A paid training program that will give you all the skills required
• A chance to learn from leaders in the entertainment industry
• An opportunity to work for an organization that sells FUN!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED JUST AN AWESOME ATTITUDE!
As an AxeMaster, GameMaster or RageMaster a typical day might include the following:
• Coordinate and prepare for the event prior to the guests’ arrival
• Meet and greet guests
• Conduct informative and energetic orientation
• Get guests excited, energized, and ready to have a great time
• Ensure guests follow all rules and safety requirements
• Wrap up the event and encourage referrals
• Anticipates and interprets the needs of the guests
• Regular cleaning and maintenance of the facility
• Maintains regular contact and communication via phone and email with the management team and the customer service team
This job might be for you if:
• You are upbeat, outgoing, professional, and well-spoken in person, on the phone, and email
• You aren’t afraid to be firm with people in order to ensure everyone is playing in a SAFE environment
• You possess strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
• You like learning new things and you learn quickly. When things change, you roll with it
• You are able to use tech with ease
• You have a flexible schedule and are available on weekends and weekday evenings
• You’re seeking part-time work that is so much fun, it doesn’t feel like work
You need to have some experience in customer service or working with people. We are a unique employer looking for unique individuals!
Want to really get our attention? Send us your VIDEO resume. Keep it brief and talk about your experience and why you are perfect for this job. Psst…this is not the time to be shy about how awesome you are! We are looking for those strong communication skills and presentation of yourself – so show us what you got and send us a DM on Insta or Facebook or fill out the form below.
equal opportunity employer
RED HAT ENTERPRISES, Inc.
Gone Axe Throwing // Gone In 60 Escape Games // Gone Mad Rage Room // Haunt Scheduler